Thermal overload relays are economic electromechanical protection devices for the main circuit. They offer reliable protection for motors in the event of overload or phase failure. The thermal overload relay can make up a compact starting solution together with contactors.
- Reliable protection for motors
- Easy to create starters
- Optimized match to ABB contactors
- Single mounting kits and wire reset for remote control available for specific applications.
- Trip class 10
- Adjustable current setting ranges
- Overload protection with phase loss sensitivity
- Temperature compensation up to +60°C
- Automatic or manual reset, sealable
- Stop and test function.
Narrow Your Results
QY-1-13-DM-U2-63A-B1 CBI Mini Circuit Breaker, 1P, 63A